Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Studio Space




Twitterpated Club layout - work in progress
TUNES





Random shots of areas in my space.
More Stuff









Working on wedding invitations here.








Getting ready for the National Card Making Day - Christmas workshop.

























Storage/books/mags.













Wood stamps that I now rarely use.








My workspace....yes this place is messy but that is the way it usually looks. As soon as I clean it up (which I do before classes/workshops) I can't find anything, lol. It doesn't stay tidy for long as I pretty well utilize all my space when I'm working.
















Many stamp sets from CTMH. Love the acrylix stamps.





















Samples





















My PHD










My other accomplishments with CTMH! Working on Journey to Director now...some day it will happen!



















No comments:

Post a Comment